FULL SERVICE - we can manage every aspect of property management:
- Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
- Install a lock boxProperty Management Services
- Market the property for rent
- Prepare home for rent
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
- Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee
- Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria
- Inform tenants who were turned down
- Tenant Move In
- Draw up leasing agreement
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first months rent and security deposit
- Rent collection
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit
- Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Removing trash and debris
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
- Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Re-key the locks
- Put the property back on the market for rent
If you self-manage your condo or rental property, and only need us to do certain things, we can do them for you. For example, if you are the condo president, and you only need us to enforce condo rules, collect monthly condo dues, and keep track of payments, we can provide those Partial Services (enforcement and accounting). If you are a property owner, and you only need us to inspect your property periodically and handle routine and emergency repairs, we can provide those Partial Services (inspection and repair). In fact, we can do any part of the management job for you.
WHY WE ARE BETTER
Cost control is paramount to us. We always get repairs made and maintenance done for minimum cost. Our Agency goes the extra mile to save you money. We carefully analyze the "big-ticket" budget items, like insurance policies and utility usage, and find ways to save you money. Insurance is usually the largest operating cost line item, so we shop around to find you lower insurance premiums, review your insurance deductible, and evaluate your building's Replacement Cost Value. We can even assist in your property tax appeals for no extra charge.
Just as important as saving you money, we know the importance of public relations and follow-up. All complaints are logged-in, and we act on them right away. After all, property management is a "relationship business.”
We can provide Quickbooks, TOPS, and any other Accounting systems training and continuous PC support.
PROFUSE SALES LLC takes pride in employing the industry’s most highly accredited and educated team.
• We will focus on providing superior service with results that ensures success and longevity of your community.
• We will tailor the management program to fit the needs of your association. We do not feel that one size fits all.
• Our strong financial accounting program and controls help you manage your investment in the most efficient manner
• Our software and technology expertise is state of the art, allowing you to stay informed and to receive the highest level of service.
Customer Relations: Our highest priority is satisfied customers. You are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business. Superior customer service is our hallmark. We are proud to serve you and work hard to earn your business.
Call TODAY to schedule your free consultation anywhere in Brooklyn:
954-534-5071 or send EMAIL to WGOLEMBO@GMAIL.COM